Update on our little possum.
When my husband opened the laundry room door, he was perched on top of the shoe cubby just gazing around. He was easily prodded into a plastic bin, taken for a long ride and released far away so that he will forget about the free food around here … hopefully. Hubby says that if he returns now that we should just keep him as a pet. Um, I don’t think so!
Since the beginning of the year, I have been establishing community with a group of creative women at Create a Connection Wednesday is Getting to Know You day and offers interesting questions that may or may not reveal the quirkiness within a person. This week the question asks what moment we would alter. I really can’t answer the question . . . really. I know it is just an imaginative exercise but I just can’t entertain anything being different. Good or bad. Of course, who determines good or bad? I have learned that those things in my life that I might have said were good things, produced negative results and those things that I might have said were bad things turned out to be the most wonderful blessings.
In lieu of answering that question, I will answer this tag from last week:
First, list seven random facts or habits about yourself:
1. My favorite cologne is Tabu. Has been since I was a teenager.
2. If it gas mileage and money were of no issue, my vehicle of choice would be a Honda Ridgeline pick up truck or a Jeep Wrangler.
3. I love to kiss my husband after he has drunk a beer. Ok, I just love to kiss my husband.
4. I’m going to Cornerstone Festival this year with my daughter! Been practicing my head banging!
5. Sometimes I wish I had had a few more children. I would love to have a Thomas Manly and a Geneva Mae and a Martha Routh running around.
6. I drank a green smoothie for dinner last night … spinach, romaine, cilantro, pineapple, strawberries, apple juice and a squirt of agave nectar. Yum!
7. My mother originally planned on naming me Lucille. Since I have red hair, I am very grateful she didn’t or the unending teasing in school would have been even worse.
Then, tag seven other bloggers and list them in your blog. Be sure to leave a comment on the blogs to let them know they have been tagged!
1. Joy – My soul sister!
2. Kathleen – my beautiful … um, intelligent, fun daughter!
3. Heidi – newest read on my bloglines
4. Mary – new blogger who is asking some great questions.
5. Tammy – my favorite homeschooling/unschooling blogger.
6. Amy – who may not find the time because she is so busy producing Creative Moms Podcast.
7. Cindy – an old cyber friend who keeps crossing my path.
Immersed in the Mystery,